March 4, 2017: Muddies attended the “36TH Great Lakes Shipwrecks Festival” that was presented by the Ford Seahorses and Sea Lancers Scuba Diving Club in cooperation from the Detroit Historical Society, Dossin Great Lakes Museum and the Great Lakes Maritime Institute. The Festival was held at the Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Sample pictures of what you would have seen if you had been there. Maybe see you there next year?
- River Cleanup in Niles – 2017 Ecology Scuba Dive September 20, 2017
- April Blog Post September 17, 2017
- Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI March 11, 2017
- 36th Great Lakes Shipwrecks Festival March 4, 2017
- Our World Underwater – Chicago Dive and Travel Expo February 25, 2017