Today’s dive was in Niles but the current below the dam was very fast, the water high and visibility VERY low. So we went above the dam to the Bond street kayak launch where the visibility looked good UNTIL you went in and disturbed the soft muck then visibility sort of sucked. In the areas where you were shallow and the sun was out, the visibility was several feet. Pretty slim picking due to the heavy silt layer and resultant zero viz. We did manage to have a couple of take homes items. Water temperature was almost wet suit at~ 42-44F°. In the water today was Jim Schulz, Karen Mann, and Mack.
- April Blog Post September 17, 2017
- Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI March 11, 2017
- 36th Great Lakes Shipwrecks Festival March 4, 2017
- Our World Underwater – Chicago Dive and Travel Expo February 25, 2017
- River Wreck Diving – St. Joseph River February 19, 2017