Jake was a dry land treasure hunter and is now a convert to treasure hunting underwater. It was a long time coming but with a new and fine fitting wet suit Jake has been terrorizing the shallow river banks and has developed into an outstanding “grubber”. It will be interesting to see what he does this year with his hookah rig.
- River Cleanup in Niles – 2017 Ecology Scuba Dive September 20, 2017
- April Blog Post September 17, 2017
- Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI March 11, 2017
- 36th Great Lakes Shipwrecks Festival March 4, 2017
- Our World Underwater – Chicago Dive and Travel Expo February 25, 2017