Jim Scholz and I were out checking dive sites for the New Years Midnight Dive. Hidden Valley Pond is freezing over but has only ~ 2″ of ice so far. The St. Joseph river at the Marmont street launch is not frozen over except there are small bergs flowing by and its ice along the shore line out ~10 feet. Current does require a tending line though. Hidden Valley Pond – still needs thicker ice for New Years Diving Marmont street boat launch – shoreline ice out ~10 feet. Current is strong enough that you need a line and tender. — with Jim Scholz.
- River Cleanup in Niles – 2017 Ecology Scuba Dive September 20, 2017
- April Blog Post September 17, 2017
- Ghost Ships Festival, Milwaukee, WI March 11, 2017
- 36th Great Lakes Shipwrecks Festival March 4, 2017
- Our World Underwater – Chicago Dive and Travel Expo February 25, 2017